Sunday 16 June 2013

Lessons While In Transit Pt 2

I then moved to the mall where I people-watched and tried my hardest to resist the need to sleep and to ignore the hunger pangs. It was just before here that I remembered the words of Christ in Luke 9:58 (MKJV) :

And Jesus said to him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.

After another three hours in the mall, I went back to the flats and waited outside and when someone finally opened the door I waited til they came out and sneaked inside, I went up the stairs and then waited while I was there I had the opportunity to just sit and pray, it did my soul some good =]. I also fell asleep. Finally the B's came back and I went inside where I had something hot to eat and had a family to love.

I really need to go now and have evening devotions will give an update on what happens next.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment